Pegasystems, Inc. Software Development Engineer in Test (Java) in Poland
In this position you will work in Core Engine product area, which provides core services and capabilities for entire Pega platform. There will be exposure to a bunch of noSQL related technologies used for implementing various data access patterns. You will be a part of a technically mature, well integrated team with close co-operation with local product owner and other teams based in Cambridge.
Take a look at what our office is like in Krakow
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will:
- Continuously lead testing efforts on a multi-discipline Agile/Scrum team promoting test driven development, as well as drive test case design and implementation for new and existing product features, including translating new user stories and features into test case designs
- Develop, maintain, and enhance test automation infrastructure, troubleshoot and address issues
- Identify, quickly learn, and incorporate new testing technologies and methodologies into existing infrastructure and team development behavior
- Perform automated and manual tests
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive onboarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks (mainly USA)
- Working with variety of technologies in a company which follows the newest trends in the IT market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, English lessons)
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have a chill room
Software Development Engineer in Test at Pega:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will gain a track record of focusing on quality in a high-paced environment where capabilities are continually stretched. You will own quality assurance for the team - applying tools, practices, knowledge and mindset to enable team to deliver rock solid software. You will be expected to understand requirements to plan testing on all levels (manual/exploration and integration tests), creating/developing automated test, executing manual tests and coordinating work.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Min. 2 years of testing experience preferably in a product development company, ideally in backend/integration testing
- Bachelors of Computer Science or related discipline
- Java programming skills
- Exposure to JEE, and Java related web technologies
- Min. basic knowledge of Unix systems
- Knowledgeable on multiple testing technologies
- Very good communication and English skills
It will be great if you are familiar with:
- noSQL databases (Couchbase, Cassandra)
- Exposure to dev-ops culture (Git, Docker, Jenkins)
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications