Ericsson Software Developer for IP Transport in next generation RBS & 5G Architecture in Poland
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, working with tomorrow’s technology for next generation RBS & 5G Architecture?
IP transport technology are key areas for Ericsson; IP Transport within DU Network Products is responsible common IP transport features for all Ericsson Radio Network solutions (LTE, WCDMA, MGW & 5G). We are a global organization with operations in Sweden, Korea & Poland. We not only offer the most challenging software development opportunity; we also offer work in the most important software in the Radio Transport Networks. Since we deliver the same SW to all radio standards, we focus a lot on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery and integration. We are organized in cross functional team where we are part of the whole feature flow, from continuous analysis to having a product working in field.
As a Software Developer, you will participate in system studies and implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
Additionally you will get the chance to work with developing IP security, IP routing, IP forwarding, Quality of Service, 5G etc. in a Linux execution environment.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
Competence and Skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a developer
- Excellent skills in C and C++ programming
- Good skills in IP and telecommunication
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing
- Good knowledge of Agile/Lean methods
As a person:
- You like to get things done,
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player,
- You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines,
- You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products,
- You enjoy contributing with your own experiences in a constructive way as well as curiously taking part of others.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.