Ericsson Software Developer for IP Transport in next generation RBS & 5G Architecture in Poland
As a Software Developer, you will participate in system studies and implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
As a Software Developer, you will get the chance to work with developing IP security, IP routing, IP forwarding, Quality of Service, 5G etc. in a Linux execution environment.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming.
Competence and Skills
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 5+ years of experience,
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns,
- Experience in programming of embedded systems preferably including HW debugging,
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols,
- Excellent knowledge in Linux, and multi-thread programming in Linux environment,
- Knowledge in Linux kernel would be an asset,
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing,
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python),
- Familiarity with version control systems (ClearCase, GIT),
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean,
- Good communication skills and command of English.
As a person:
- You show strong technical and analytical drive, are self-motivated and take own initiatives,
- You are perceptive and like to shape ways of working via improvements,
- You are open to take technical roles such as Product Guardian & Test Coordinator,
- You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines,
- You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products while having analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.