Ericsson Senior System Engineer in Poland
At RAN Technical Management, our main task is to specify the wanted behavior of radio network functions for 2G. Your role will include transforming customer needs into product requirements, analyzing possible technical solutions, estimating cost, and monitoring cross-functional development teams.
- Drive and contribute to systems studies in GSM RAN.
- Work collaboratively on new features with cross-functional development teams.
- Update our Statement of Compliance to relevant standards.
- Manage customer requirements.
* Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:*
- 5 years of experience in developing mobile network solutions, 2 years in creating network architecture.
- Knowledge of GSM RAN architecture.
- Experience in managing customer requirements.
- Experience in working with 3GPP specification.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage many different projects at once.
- Analytical mindset, high capacity, result oriented and ability to deliver under pressure.
- M. Sc. degree in computer science, information technology, telecommunication or related area.