Pegasystems, Inc. Senior System Architect - Robotics in Poland
Pega has an incredibly unique opportunity to join their Robotics team, a highly-motivated consulting team on the cutting edge of the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be working with market-leading software and we can offer you an excellent environment to learn and grow. We are looking for people like you who are passionate about participating in the development of the future of robotic process automation! As part of a customer-facing project team, you will drive the design, architect and implement Pega 7 based solutions that solve complex customer problems, helping to innovate at some of the world’s largest organisations. You will work as part of a collaborative team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements and, at times, mentor other project resources.
Watch this video to learn more about the Senior System Architect role at Pega - http://bit.ly/PegaSystemArchitect
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop and implement end to end automation process solutions
- Produce test documentation and carry out testing of solutions
- Review the work of junior team members and ensure it meets the required standards
- Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of relevant technologies and act as a Subject Matter Expert to Pega and our customers/partners
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, Multisport Card, private medical insurance and many more benefits!
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative consultant with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams.
Qualifications will include:
- A passion for Robotics technology and the evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning within the workplace!
- Solid understanding of, and practical experience with, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Enterprise Application Software (EAS) development experience working with .Net and/or JEE technologies
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience as a developer in c# and/or .Net programming languages
- Must have a consultative presence and be able to communicate effectively to multiple levels
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications