Pegasystems, Inc. Senior System Architect - French Speaking in Poland
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior System Architect/Application Designer with French language skills to join our consulting department at Pega Krakow. The Senior System Architect will be responsible for designing and building components of enterprise applications and for product implementation. They will be working in a well-organised, local project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution match customer requirements. At times, they will also lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
Watch this video to learn more about the Senior System Architect role at Pega - http://bit.ly/PegaSystemArchitect
In this role you will:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing
- Excellence your technical knowledge, sharpen your analytical and soft skills
- Demonstrate your commitment and professionalism by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Mentor and train business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Comprehensive Pega training with certification opportunities
- Attractive salary package and non-financial benefits, including private medical insurance and Multisport Card
- A friendly and collaborative team environment, also with feeling the power of social spirit
A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with good communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT on all phases of the software development life-cycle. You will also be interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
Qualifications will include:
- Degree in Computer Science or related is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- Fluent French and English
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques (e.g. Java, C#), database design, application & web servers is desired
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to lead by example.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate. Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
- Able to work in teams as well as alone
- Able to match technology solutions to customer needs.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications