Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Software Engineer - Mobile in Poland
Do you want to be a part of a highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features? Are you keen to work in an environment, where Software Engineers work closely with product management to quickly develop thoughtful designs and implement high-quality features within an agile development methodology? And finally, are you interested in being a part of a team of professionals with a good sense of humor?
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test, and document features of high-quality software
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
Pega Offers for you:
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, English lessons, Stock options)
- Great opportunities for development a product with high-level business value and working with a variety of technologies
- Internal and external training opportunities - budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks (e.g. USA, Netherlands)
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have a game room
Ideally you have a strong technical and computer science background and you are able to think independently, but also value teamwork.
We are looking for:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields
- In-depth knowledge of large-scale systems design and optimization
- 6+ experience with the software development process
- 2+ experience working with Objective-C/Swift or Java for Android
- Understanding of algorithms
Also we will consider candidates with:
- 3+ years of experience if they have very strong algorithmic skills and significant achievements in programming field
- Principal experience and willingness to act as a technical leader
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications