Ericsson Scrum Master Job stage 5 in Poland
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guiding agile teams to follow the Scrum methodology,
- Helping teams to deliver and improve continuously,
- Removing impediments in cooperation with product and line organization,
- Coaching teams and individuals in agile area.
- At least 2 years of experience in Scrum Master role,
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodology in IT area,
- Scrum Master certificate,
- Excellent organization and self-organization skills,
- Very good interpersonal skills, high motivation,
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Project Management experience,
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on* developing the latest solutions *in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.