EY Research Analyst - Market Performance in Poland
Title: Research Analyst - Market Performance
Location: PL- -Wrocław
Job Number: WRO0018B
As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 24,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
Currently the center is seeking candidates for the position:
Research Analyst – Market Performance
Do you combine good analytical skills and inquisitive mindset with real-world perspective?
Are you collaborative, excited to share your insights with others?
Do you have interest within the consulting industry?
If yes – join our Research & Insights team in Wroclaw for an exciting challenge in Research Analyst – Market Performance position!
This position is designated as a Research Analyst in the Research & Insights (R&I) function at GDS and is housed in Market Performance domain. In the role of Research Analyst you will deliver high quality, impactful research and analysis to assigned projects that enable internal customers to build client relationships, win pursuits, deliver on engagements, and strengthen the brand and reputation of EY in the market.
Your collaborative mindset will be also crucial, as Research Analysts have a key role to play in supporting networks within their domain, sharing information across sectors, service lines, accounts and solutions, and using that information to further strengthen the quality of materials produced and differentiate EY in the marketplace.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Research & analysis:
· Providing thought provoking analysis and understanding of the market performance domain, with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the domain’s dynamics and drivers
· Collecting and analyzing information from internal and external subject matter experts through various techniques - face-to-face interviews, telephonic interviews, electronic surveys, etc.
· Providing own point of view and basic insights in own deliverables that support business development activities and service delivery to clients
· Provide research and analysis support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance
- Stakeholder and internal customer service:
· Support engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide them with a clear perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities in the market, through impactful research and analysis
· Together with the Knowledge Manager, proactively alert stakeholders and internal customers regarding changes amongst key clients and competitors, and assess the implications of those changes
· Develop relationships with manager-level stakeholders and collaborate with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights to support business development and service delivery activities
· Develop project plans and manage projects, including objectives, timelines, milestones, priorities, team member responsibilities and work products
· 2-3 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations
· Expert in information sources relevant to the market performance domain
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including financial analysis skills
· Ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools
· Experience of working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
· Good project and time management skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
· Understanding of internal stakeholders and external clients' needs and concerns; ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy and working on a number of projects simultaneously
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
· Contract of employment and a fair salary
· Work in prestigious stable company
· Being an active part of a professional, dynamic and truly global team
· Support in your professional development due to internal training sessions
· Participating in interesting projects
· Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
· Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
· Language courses
· Modern office space near market square
· Internal interest groups (sports group, art group, charity group and many others)
Our commitment to developing outstanding leaders starts with a promise - whenever you join, and however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.