ATOS IT Services & Solutions, Inc. Job Details in Poland
Job DetailsChange Manager
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Wroclaw, PL - Warszawa, Poland
- Apply for this job
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Wroclaw, PL - Warszawa
PL - Bydgoszcz
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
· Almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
As an ITIL Change Manager you will be responsible for managing the change process in accordance to ITIL best practices and internal Atos procedures. You will be actively working with representatives of other processes - Problem, Incident, Configuration and others. As a perfect candidate, you should be aware of the goals and relations between mentioned processes as well las the dependencies between the service and process management.
ITIL Change Manager ensures that planned changes are organized in the safest way; risks are mitigated and impact is well known. Understands the value of standard changes and is aware of Standard Change Catalogue minimum requirements.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by an ITIL Change Manager include: - manages the change through its lifecycle; from request to closure- manages prerequisites needed to start implementation, collects approvals attends or chairs CAB sessions- ensures that the change is managed in accordance to current policies and procedures (global and local)- focuses on the preparation phase: assesses impact and risks related to single change- is responsible to deliver the change within agreed SLA and/or lead time- assist in implementation of standardization for specific activities or is responsible for it- takes responsibility for corrective actions in case of escalations- supports/prepares Change Management reporting (KPIs and SLAs)- escalates risks and issues to Regional Process Owner- works closely with leading Change Manager or Regional Process owner in order to improve the process- collaborates with delivery team and service responsible managers- looking for opportunities to improve the process and shares ideas- is focused on the Customer’s goals- knows how to react when unauthorized change is discovered- understands the ‘big picture’ of Process Management
• Ability to speak English/German/French/Dutch B2+ (desirable English as the second foreign language on the B2 level at least).• University degree or equivalent in years of progressive experience in enterprise level IT environments.• Minimum a year of Change/Incident/Problem Mgmt or Project Mgmt experience.• Certification or knowledge of ITIL v3, TQM or ISO/IEC 20000-1• Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the company.• Strong influencing and relationship management skills.• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as in a team• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What do we offer
· Remote working
· Private medical care incl. dental care
· Training and development programs
· Learning foreign languages
· Relocation allowance
· Referral bonus
Apply for this job
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2017 all rights reserved.