ATOS IT Services & Solutions, Inc. Job Details in Poland
Job DetailsAntivirus Engineer
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- Apply for this job
PL - Bydgoszcz
PL - Bydgoszcz
IT Desktop / Infrastructure
Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries
Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
Almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
As anAntivirus Engineeryou will be responsible for managing and maintaining the AV infrastructure as a part of theEPTM (Endpoint Threat Management)Team.
Main duties consist of:
• administration and maintenance of the end point protection infrastructure;
• design and implement the AV solutions;
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
•Ability to work well in a Team;• Methodical and disciplined work approach;• Good analytical skills;• Good interpersonal skills.
•English and/or German spoken and written on at least intermediate level;
• TOEIC certification would be a plus.
Skills and competencies:
•Knowledge of the Endpoint Protection (Antivirus) systems. Preferred vendors: McAfee, TrendMicro (Symantec, ESET, Kaspersky would be a plus);• Experience in a enterprise managed operations environments;• Knowledge of the Windows operating system environment.
Additional Advantages would be a plus:
• Knowledge of SQL Server environment;• PowerShell and VBScript knowledge;• Active Directory knowledge;• Linux/Unix experience;• Understanding of enterprise data centre technologies;• Security event log collection and analysis.
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge:
• McAfee Certified Product Specialist;• Microsoft Engineering Certification Path.
• >2 years
• 5x10 business hours shifts;• Standby duty for given services.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
• stable employment;
• attractive salary;
• participation in interesting project;
• work in international environment;
• contact with the latest IT technology;
• training and development programs;
• study of foreign languages;
• unlimited access to e-learning;
• private medical care;
• additional life insurance;
• subsidy for commuting;
• MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport).
Apply for this job
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2017 all rights reserved.