ATOS IT Services & Solutions, Inc. Job Details in Poland
Job DetailsSolution Architect - Digital Workplace Services
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Wroclaw, Poland
- Apply for this job
PL - Bydgoszcz, PL - Wroclaw
PL - Bydgoszcz
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź, Toruń, Kraków and Rzeszów.
We are looking for Solution Architect experienced in Workplace services area.
A Solution Architect within Atos Solutions and Sales primarily acts as the technical expert in bid projects, translating customer requirements into a solution for a subset of the overall solution. Secondarily a Solution Architect assists Portfolio Management in creating new propositions and maintaining current portfolio items
Main areas of responsibilities:
· Technical: design the solution
· Coordinative: align with team
· Commercial: closing the deal and develop opportunities
· Financial: get profitable business
· Portfolio: improve our OFFERINGS
We ask from you:
· Master's, Bachelor’s degree in area of IT technologies
· More than 5 years technical experience;
· Good presentation skills and communication skills in English verbally and in writing;
· Broad knowledge of the digital workplace architecture: Citrix, VMWare, Office 365, Exchange, App Packaging, VDI, Server Based Computing, Active Directory and/or Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, Hybrid)
· Experience in high level designing of various IT solutions
· Keen understanding of market/competitive conditions from a technology perspective
· Presales experience and strong commercial focus
· Hands-on experience with the technology (preferably up to date)
· Preferably already certified in TOGAF, PRINCE2 or CISSP
· Flexible attitude and ability to engage in multiple deals at the same time.
We offer:- stable employment- attractive salary- participation in interesting project- work in international environment- contact with the latest IT technology- training and development programs- study of foreign languages- unlimited access to e-learning- private medical care- additional life insurance- subsidy for commuting- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)
Apply for this job
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2017 all rights reserved.