ATOS IT Services & Solutions, Inc. Job Details in Poland
Job DetailsTechnical Helpdesk Associate with Russian
PL - Krakow, PL - Krakow, Poland
- Apply for this job
PL - Krakow
PL - Krakow
IT Desktop / Infrastructure
Informacja o firmie
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
· Almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates, part-time students and professionals who would like to join us and start or continue their careers in a high demand service desk environment in Krakow. We will provide you with relevant trainings, up to date tools and support from the Managers. Join the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management today!
• Troubleshoots various hardware, software, and network operating problems via the phone, email, chat and remote control tools, and involves technical resources to ensure resolution.
• Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users.
• Identifies, investigates and documents user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems.
• Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel.
• Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Support must be provided inRussian.
• Good understanding of English is essential.
• Ability to achieve Key Performance Indicator targets.
• Must be a team player.
• Strong problem solving abilities and assertiveness.
• Motivation to learn and work in a service desk environment.
• Willingness to work on various shifts between 4am-8pm Monday-Friday and bank holidays.
• Previous Customer Service / Helpdesk experience is a plus.
·Private medical care incl. dental care
·Training and development programs
·Learning foreign languages
·Private life and travel insurance
·Worldwide career opportunities
·Taxi provided when working on night shift
Apply for this job
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2017 all rights reserved.