ATOS IT Services & Solutions, Inc. Job Details in Poland
Job DetailsSAP Solution Manager
PL - Wroclaw, PL - Wroclaw, Poland
- Apply for this job
PL - Wroclaw
PL - Wroclaw
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
• Competent consulting of our customers regarding the possible application scenarios of the SAP Solution Manager (among others within the framework of S4HANA projects).
• Presales support for SAP Solution Manager Opportunities.
• ALM consulting (design, specification and implementation in SAP Solution Manager).
• Development of standards for IT service management processes and continuous optimization of process maturity.
• Implementation of customer workshops, presentations and training courses for SAP Solution Manager.
• (partial)project management for Solution Manager projects, including coordination of offshore services.
• Further development of the Atos Solution Manager portfolio.
• Active participation in the Atos internal SAP Solution Manager community.
• Development of reusables and best practice solutions for Atos Solution Manager projects.
• Several years of professional experience in the SAP Solution Manager (ALM - especially: ITSM, ChaRM, Solution Documentation, Test management with CBTA, Custom Code Management).
• Several years of SAP project experience.
• Good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
• Strong SAP skills (SAP architecture, SAP engineering, SAP transport, SAP development with ABAP and Java, SAP authorization).
• Current SAP Solution Manager know-how (version 7.2).
• SAP Solution Manager certification and ITIL certification is an advantage.
• Typically CRM configuration and customizing experience, post processing framework.
• Performance, self-reliant and reliable work style, self-initiative, service orientation, teamwork.
• Able to foreing travels.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Completed studies, possibly in the field of computer science, engineering or comparable training.
Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title.
Competitive salary package (including bonuses).
Private medical care and life insurance.
Benefit program (including Multisport card).
German and English language courses.
Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
Internal and external technology trainings.
Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
Apply for this job
Back to search results
© Atos SE 2017 all rights reserved.