Mattel Inventory Analyst in Poland
At Mattel, our vision isInspiring the Wonder of Childhood. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees whoDARE to be innovative, andTHRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping themGROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture ofBALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employeesLEAD by example in all that they do!
In this position you will be part of the Customer Service EuRoMea team. You will manage inventory distribution for defined countries and maximize order allocation. Your responsibilitiesare to:
- Maximize allocation of orders by monitoring physical and in-transit inventory levels across all product lines and to analyze and minimize unshippables.
- Manage Promotion; check and manage inventory to cover promotional activities and prioritize orders.
- Provide Sales and Customer Service visibility with regard to the timing of order fulfillment.
- Act as point of contact for Sales and Customer Service regarding future stock replenishment and potential supply issues.
- Discuss potential issues with the Inventory Planning Department to ensure that Sales and Marketing forecasts are achievable given current and predicted levels of inventory.
- To make maximum use of market owned stock.
- Prioritize incoming containers into the DC to ensure maximum order fill rate.
- Support regional reworks team.
Experience, Education & Skills
- At least a Bachelor Degree is stronly preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a seasonal fast paced manufacturing/distribution organization.
- Good understanding of the supply chain and implications. Broader supply chain nexperience in logistics/planning would be benificial.
- Fluent: English, knowedge of additional languages is beneficial.
- Exceptional computer skills, especially Excel. Knowledge of COGNOS & AS400 is preferred and SQL skills will be a big advantage.
- Ablity to analyze and interpret numerical data and to find and recmmend solutions to potential issues.
- High level of infuence, organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical ability.
- Ability to perform and keep calm in a highly demanding end dynamic organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with other cultures and people.
What do we have to offer? We offer a fulltime position with a competitive salary, a bonus structure and an attractive pension plan.In the Warsaw office we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork is the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks. We work with passion but alsotake time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
How to apply: Do you see yourself as a match for this job? Then we look forward to yourapplication in English! *Please *
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us atwww.mattel.com/careers,www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Title: Inventory Analyst
Requisition Number: 171100
Zip Code: 00867
Job Category: Customer Service