Ericsson Expert Software Developer - IP security Product Guardian in Poland
As a Expert Software Developer- IP security Product Guardian, you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation in a process driven, team environment. Guide and support system design within the system area including TR handling. Take technical decisions regarding the system area. Ensure the quality within the system area. Encourage that relevant design rules and system principles are followed within the area. Together with the XFT ensure long term continuity, maintainability, quality and characteristics.
Requirements for the position
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Excellent knowledge in Linux, and multi-thread programming in Linux environment
- Understanding of networking standards and technologies:
- IP Security protocol suite (IKEv2-based)
- Network troubleshooting
- Routing, switching, IPv4/IPv6 addressing, VLANs
- DNS and DHCP understanding and configuration
- Understanding of PKI:
- X.509 Certificates and CMPv2 online enrollment
- CA Server / CRL DP configuration (e.g. EJBCA)
- Offline enrollment (e.g. openssl)
- PKCS formats
- Understanding of SEGW configuration:
- Juniper SRX series VPNs
- StrongSwan 5.3+ VPN configuration and product knowledge
- Cisco ASR series VPNs
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean
- Good communication skills and command of English
As a person:
- You like to get things done
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player.
- You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines.
- You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products while having analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- You are a team player with strong willingness to support team members, enjoy contributing with your own experiences in a constructive and present ability to coach and lead other team members in solving engineering problems.