The Nielsen Company CoE Analytics Team Leader in Poland
Within Analytics CoE we help our clients grow by delivering value added insights and consultative advice helping them to make better business decisions.
We form part of the ongoing servicing relationship between Nielsen and our Clients, building strong continuous working relationships in order to be seen as an integral part of their decision making process.
As a result of our success, located in Poland, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic CoE Analytics Team Leader
The role is to manage the work and client relationship. The Team Leader clearly defines objectives and structure for the team, assigns activities between team members to a client objective.
The aim of the Team Manager is to check and validate the data and insights for ongoing projects by leveraging expertise and when needed liaising with internal and external business partners.
The overall goal of the Team Leader is to provide a smooth project management to deliver on time with high-quality and compelling and insightful results that can drive client activation in market place.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage the Analysts and work load of the Analytics CoE team
• Collaborate with other Nielsen counterparts to deliver integrated solutions
• Ensure that client requests are considered first priority and are met on agreed timings and with simple and actionable high quality solutions
• Work daily with the Nielsen teams to effectively prioritize projects and requests while proactively managing expectations regarding timing and business questions
• Maintain corporate function guidelines, timelines, and communication with the internal team
• Manage the project and become an expert in the Client’s data, protocol, and key businesses
The ideal candidate should:
• Have an open attitude and in flexible with various ideas and options as well as seeking diverse perspectives on different topics and build lasting and trusting relationships with stakeholders within Nielsen and the Client
• Be confident and assertive and expresses their views while encouraging others to do so
• Be a change-driver who is proactive, efficient and looks to keep processes simple and looks for ways to improve performance and continuously look to develop themselves and support their team-members
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Experience is managing associates
• Very good analytical skills is a must and experience within research related roles
• Knowledge of market research industry, statistics and multivariate analysis an advantage
• Passionate about building client relationships, driving sales, revenue and new business opportunities
• Independent worker, who also contributes to the overall objectives of a team
• Experience in understanding client’s needs and identifying their issues and able to multitask through numerous projects
• Experience in project management and assigning task among stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, ability to read other’s styles and adapt behavior accordingly
• Fluency in English. Any other language will be considered an asset