Pegasystems, Inc. Cloud DevOps Engineer in Poland
This is the opportunity to step into the growing Cloud division of Pegasystems. The Cloud division manages cloud computing environments for Fortune 200 companies that utilize Pegasystems software solutions. This is an excellent time to learn new cutting edge technology and work with a driven team in our rapidly expanding Krakow location.
Take a look at what our office is like in Krakowbit.ly/1zoNs7f
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Proactively assess and evaluate the operational health and performance of cloud deployments
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems and anomalies in the system
- Develop and deploy solutions to discovered problems
- Engage in forward-looking cloud architectures and improvement projects that improve the operational efficiency of the Pega Cloud offering
- Develop automated cloud infrastructure management and monitoring solutions
- Resolve defects, validate solutions and deploy solutions to cloud infrastructure
- Assess new cloud-related technologies in the areas of automation, monitoring, and management
- Develop and execute plans to continuously improve and upgrade cloud infrastructure components, as demand requires
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- Being a part of strong continuous learning culture
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive onboarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks (mainly USA and India)
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, English lessons)
Cloud DevOps Engineer at Pega:
Cloud DevOps Engineers are expected to take a hands-on approach to becoming experts in cloud services technology as well as Pega technology. This role requires advanced troubleshooting skills and a deep technical understanding of a wide array of technologies. Engineers will know how to both diagnose and resolve problems, including making code changes when applicable.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Around 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience delivering and operating a cloud-based product offering
- Expert in AWS (ALB, VPC, Aurora, Cloud Formation, Lambda), Tomcat, Postgres
- Knowledge of cloud operations best practices
- Knowledge of Linux System and network administration tasks
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages (Python, Shell script, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Understanding of all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
- BA in Computer Science, BS in Engineering or Management Information Systems or equivalent
It will be great if you are also familiar with:
- Strong Knowledge of Azure, VMWare, OpenStack, J2EE, Oracle, Message Queues, Docker, Ansible, WebServices
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in a DevOps or Cloud Operations role
- Experience in a Hosted Services environment
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications