Ericsson CI Test Analyst in Poland
We are now looking for an CI Test Analyst that will be responsible for monitoring automated tests and troubleshooting testing machinery issues. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Checking tests verdicts
- Reading log files
- Fixing problems with testing equipment
- Informing users about malfunctions
- Responding to user requests
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical and test domain
- Familiarity with Linux
- Basic Git knowledge
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Education: BSc level (MSc preferred) in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Git and JIRA knowledge
- Basic bash and scripting knowledge
This is a great opportunityto join supportive and friendly team which will provide training on the job.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.