Nexteer Automotive RMA Support Product Engineer in Tychy, Poland
Cooperation with RMA department (Returned Material Analysis)
Lead and support EPS Systems functional analysis.
Isolate EPS System anomalies on the level of general functions, functional blocks, signals, executive blocks and components.
Track and participate in corrective actions verification on the electronic components suppliers side.
Report, propose and lead design changes based on the EPS system problem root cause analysis.
Extend RMA analysis from the functional level to software function blocks and phenomenons/events on the component level.
Cooperate with the electronic components suppliers.
Use analytical methods, test sequences, measurements to solve and isolate functional defects.
Participate in the EPS product analysis, software changes lead at customer facilitiesQualification: required:
Higher technical education with major in electronics, electrotechnics, automatics or related. Engineer Degree
Experience on similar position
III Skills/ Training:
· Strong analytical skills
· Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics enabling electronic circuits analysis.
· Basics of electrical and non-electrical values measurements
· Knowledge of microprocessor and embedded systems fundamentals.
· Communicative knowledge of English.
· Computer skills and dedication to learn new applications and environments.
· Basics of C, C++, C#, Labview programming