Dell Repair Operations Partner Manager ( Fixed-term opportunity) in Remote/Field/Satellite Office, Poland
Repair Operations Partner Manager (Fixed-term opportunity)
People make Dell - so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Operations Department *at Dell, we are looking for a *Repair Operations Partner Manager *to join our team in *Bydgoszcz.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Assist in the development of key initiatives that provide high-level results to improve business process and customer service delivery.
- Ensuring the day to day operational activity is driving the Return To Vendor and Repair supply chain and associated metrics.
- Responsible for the daily operational pulse call; track and drive all key actions to a close ensuring RTV, Repair cycle time and Work in Progress (WIP) velocity is in line with contractual and operational requirements.
- Maintain deep understanding of Dell products and future service roadmap as well as ensure repair partner readiness for all New Part Introduction product group.
- Working closely with Planning, Procurement, Quality and Repair teams to ensure Repair readiness prior to product Ready to Ship.
- Highlight additional Dell support required, ensure that Dell is providing the required support levels for our outsourced repair partners.
- Continuously promote a positive working environment, which provides opportunities for the development of strong working relationships, internal and external partnerships, and cross-functional working across the business.
Essential Requirements * Master’s degree. * 7 years of experience in Services/Service Delivery/Partner Management roles. * Fluent business English and fluent Polish. * Understanding of all elements of a Return To Vendor & Service Operations Repair business gained through relevant experience. * Proven track record in KPI and People Management with experience in developing and working in a partnership/service orientated environment. * Strong Vendor negotiation, presentation and executive communication skills.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Additional information: Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs: /“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/ If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV: /“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/ Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Service Delivery
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Repair Operations Partner Manager ( Fixed-term opportunity)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-PL-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 17000JHM