Amazon.com Pan EU Sr. Recruiter (m/f) in Poznan, Poland
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon’s rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others. Amazon has launched European websites in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish, and is serving customers across all 28 European states, offering millions of products and a long term vision to allow every consumer to find anything they want to buy online. The success of Amazon depends on it providing high-quality customer service and operations are at the heart of the Amazon customer experience, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? Amazon’s Operations and Customer Service organization is looking for an experienced senior level recruiter to join our growing team. Our Sr. Recruiters use their business acumen to provide consultative recommendations and influence to their client teams. They partner with Recruiting and HR Leaders to understand our staffing models and long term objectives/goals. They also leverage their negotiation and relationship skills to effectively close candidates.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruitment
• Partner with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
• Create innovative and robust recruitment strategies and execute processes and programs to support assigned business area
• Review and screen all resumes and applications
• Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
• Lead Talent Acquisition related projects
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Significant experience in corporate and or search firm recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships
• Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• Strong knowledge of MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Fluency in other European language(s) a plus
• People management experience
About our rewards
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
AMZR Req ID: 408655
External Company URL: www.amazon.com