First Data Recruiter in Poland_State Level, Poland
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Shared Services organization, which includes the Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Strategy, Compliance, Legal, Security, Sourcing, and Properties functions, supports our mission to drive our clients’ success with industry-leading solutions, consultative advice and service. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing teams in a model that drives consistency, yet also provides the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals. Our Shared Services employees bring the domain expertise that helps First Data retain and grow our base of owner-associates, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build First Data’s brand equity.
Position Description Overview
Identify proper sources for Talent on the respective markets, Approach suitable candidates and attract them to FD; be an ambassador for FD to the market. Work closely with hiring Managers and HRG.
- Sources, screens and evaluates internal and external talent/candidates for assigned area of responsibility. Presents candidates and guides/assists hiring managers in the staffing process. Interviews and screens applicants and conducts reference checks. Coordinates pre-employment travel, offer process, and new hire experience requirements. Utilizes staffing technology applications to drive staffing workflow, measure performance and report results.
Scope of Job
Moderately complex recruiting issues/activities including analyses of programs.
Performs duties under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- English - very good (needed on everyday bases)
- German - very good (cooperation with German speaking managers)
- 2-4 years experience or equivalent
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Staffing, Hiring, Selection
- Human Resources Consulting
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Sourcing Candidates
- Screening Candidates
- Diversity Recruiting
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: *Talent Acquisition
Location: Poland-Poland_State Level-Warsaw-Warsa - Warsaw Al.
Requisition ID: 2120650