Marriott Franchised General Manager in Poland, Poland
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Legendhotels Polska SP z o.o. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Hands on General Manager is needed for the 145 room Sopot Marriott Resort & Spa. Responsible for continually focusing on achieving hotel profitability through sales and revenue generation, cost control, guest satisfaction and developing employees, while maintaining the integrity of the hotel.
- Ensures compliance with management company and franchise standards for personnel administration and performance, service to patrons, and room rates.
- Delivers outstanding guest service and financial performance.
- Delegates authority and assigns responsibility to all employees; supervises work activities of all employees.
- Ensure staff receives proper training for each position, including safety training and standard operating procedures.
- Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures, and assists in budget planning.
- Monitors cost controls for each department on a regular basis
- Inspects guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Answers patrons' complaints and resolves problems to maintain Guest Satisfaction.
- Conducts annual wage scale surveys and ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines.
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 170014PH