Philips Lighting MCM Data Manager Greater China in Pila, Poland
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and
application of innovative lighting solutions.
· Manage the resourcing and execution of all data management activities (services & projects) in a region
· Align with all stakeholders (factories, business, market, purchasing, etc.) in the region on demand and priority
· Drive performance of all activities according to agreed SLA’s
· Ensure accurate and timely data and cost efficient data management processes to support the regional organization consisting of Marketing, Sales, Distribution and Factories
· Own the region data management improvement agenda (organization, processes, tools) in close alignment with Lighting data management improvement agenda
· Drive daily management and continuous improvement and monitor data quality based on KPIs utilizing processes, services and tools designed by the data management domains in close alignment with Data Quality Manager, local champions, regional functional leaders, IPLC/demand planners and data management domain leads
· Communicate to and involve the stakeholders effectively in English
· Collaborate, work as a team player and deliver on team commitments
· Proactively take ownership of projects
· Execute Lean Process and improvement
· Should have special expertise wrt. a process, business model or industry domain
· Understand (master) data conceptualization and IT applications
· Structured approach towards problem solving and learning from mistakes
We offer a range of fringe benefits:
Attractive remuneration on competitive market level
Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career.
Please provide a clause: „Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).