State Street Xceptor Specialist – Senior Associate in Krakow, Poland
The purpose of this role is to work with the Team Manager to ensure that all event-driven workflows with the Xceptor platform are in alignment with internal and external change requests and in adherence with company policies and procedures.
The Xceptor Change Team uses business analysis principles to deploy the data management and automation platform Xceptor within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The focus of the role is the process improvement within State Street’s Client Service Operations business unit for risk mitigation and efficiency as well as the creation and implementation of new processing for internal initiatives and for our clients. Additionally project management methodologies will be utilised to ensure that all expectations have been met.
The role requires an intuitive approach to problem solving within a collaborative unit on a vast array of tasks, and an ability to assume ownership of numerous workflows. These tasks include the elicitation and the management of project requirements, the analysis and reconciliation of complex output, and the solution design of Xceptor processing and client reporting.
Contribute to each phase of the project life cycle which includes (but not limited to) the assessment concerning the feasibility of the change, its planning and the required solution design and implementation within the Xceptor application.
- Complete scoping documents for consideration on internal and external Life Tax change to be built on Xceptor.
- Demonstrate the ability to become a proficient Xceptor Super User for implementing rigorous solutions, including the technical insight to design and automate these when appropriate using Xceptor.
- While producing or designing solutions, showing an accuracy and attention to detail for the analysis to justify decision-making.
- Execute your own time management across a number of change items simultaneously with sufficient communication to stakeholders, ensuring that execution of the change is met within agreed deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, and other internal departments.
- Demonstrate the enthusiasm to be a team player who responds well to working as a collective unit.
- Review, analyse and present management information data as and when required.
- Show an intuitive mind to a particular problem at hand: view it as an opportunity for development rather than a hurdle to overcome
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Very good English
- BA (required), MA (a plus)
- Experience in VBA macro development
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus
- Experience in working with Xceptor is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Familiarity of Agile development methods
Job Title: Xceptor Specialist – Senior Associate
Job ID: 167011
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow