General Electric Sr Agile Transformer in Krakow, Poland
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Scrum Master in Sciences Digital Team, to help drive the development of digital services on our digital property. Agile expert, helping to empower our team to make effective decisions, plan, and continually improve. We’re looking for someone who is an analytical thinker and detailed problem solver, with an ability to communicate at all levels. We’re looking for the Scrum Master to support the Product Team throughout the development life cycle and completing project management activities.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for working closely with the Product Manager and technical delivery team.
• Encourage and support the team to self-manage their iterations
• Schedule, plan and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, regular retrospectives and planning meetings between the team
• Tackle issues head-on and facilitate interactions to help solve issues or make decisions that help our products get to market
• Ensure the team are compliant with the agile scrum framework
• Train other members of the team in the Scrum Framework
• Remove any barriers to effectiveness and successful delivery
• Track the team capacity and velocity metrics for planning purposes, and work with the Product Manager to ensure the team are working to capacity
• Work with the Product Manager and business stakeholders to ensure the product backlog is ranked/ groomed to the appropriate level for development to begin.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management/Marketing, Information Management, Finance, or other technical / IT field or equivalent
• Strong experience as a Scrum Master, or a Project Manager with Scrum experience, in the field of online/web/digital/mobile.
• Good understanding of CI, DevOps TDD practices.
• Hands on experience on agile flavors such as Kanban, SAFe and Scrum
• IT or software process improvement experience
• Willing to travel 10-15% of the time
• Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
• Have very strong analytical and problem solving abilities as well as an excellent attention to detail
• Have previous experience working as a Scrum Master in the space of online/digital
• Excellent relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Experience working with Jira, Confluence and Rally.
• Certified SAFe Agilist SA, CSM, CSPO
Locations: Poland; Krakow
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.