Cisco Project Specialist with German or French in Krakow, Poland
Project Specialist with German or French
Location: Krakow, Poland
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1212194
What You’ll Do
• Perform tasks such as Resource assignment, repository access & maintenance, report generation and tracking
• Usage of tools and processes to assist Project Management Work (Project & Customer deliverables) which includes financials.
• Assist in SOW preparation and approval
• Engage in the tasks, specific to PMI phases in supporting the PM/PgM (e.g Plans, status reports, closure docs etc.)
• Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise during deployment
• Manage Change tickets and gain approvals.
• Assist the PM in the procurement activities.
• Provide coverage for cutover windows.
• Account/Area level Data gathering & Reporting for P&L.
• Provide end to end support for small & medium revenue projects with low/medium complexity and customer facing, if applicable.
Supports all categories of projects at this level.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Advanced Services is part of the Cisco Services organization. We are the advocates for Cisco customers. It is our mission to accelerate customer success by helping customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies.
The Project Delivery Team in Krakow Global Delivery Center encompass professionals in Project Management discipline to successfully deliver tangible results for our external Customers in EMEAR region and beyond. Highly skilled and experienced practitioners deal with various scale of projects for all vertical markets with emphasis to Service Providers, Public Sector, Commercials, and Government. The values, strengths, satisfaction come from the diversity of this highly international Team you could be part of, finding synergy in delivering the business outcomes our Customers demand.
Who You Are
BS/BA degree or equivalent
Minimum 2 years-related experience
Good communication in English and French or German
Basic Knowledge of PM tools and methodology, PMI- CAPM certification good to have
Ability to undertake & complete multiple tasks within the delivery/reporting period in multiple time zones as required by the business
Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Experience working on projects with multiple stake holders
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.