State Street Investment Compliance Analyst with French, Associate 1 in Krakow, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Are you strong in solving nonstandard cases? Do you have a unique eye to catch the details? We are looking for someone like that for our team.
The purpose of Investment Compliance Analyst role is to ensure that shareholders assets managed by the Fund are invested in line with restrictions coming from the Law and Fund’s legal documents such as Prospectus. Main responsibility of Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by a system and report any violation of rules to donor site to protect investor’s best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills and understanding of financial instruments to solve various cases related to investment decisions made by managers of the Funds.
- Monitor activity of the Investment Managers in terms of regulations of Funds Industry using dedicated Investment Monitoring Platform,
- Ensure that market data and accounting information appearing in the system are correct and accurate,
- Analyze alerts flagged in the system by performing individual investigations based on accounting booking, market platform research, legal documents, and financial web-sites,
- Creating notes and conclusions based on analysis and report any violation to the donor site,
- Perform updates of missing information in the system,
- Create reports for clients and auditors,
- Sharp analytical skills,
- Orientation on details,
- Ability to search for information and draw conclusions,
- Flexible attitude and capability to work with deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-reliant.
- Fluency in English (for teams servicing German or French clients, those languages are required),
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential,
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets,
- Ability to read and interpret legal notes and documents,
Ability to work as part of a team and with deadlines,
State Street Job ID: 167152
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Investment Compliance Analyst with French, Associate 1
Job ID: 167152
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow