State Street Data Implementation Specialist, Off in Krakow, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
*Position Description *
State Street Global Exchange Analytics’ truView platform is a web based application providing a full suite of analytics which give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform produces analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity.
State Street Global Exchange’s Data Solutions team is seeking a versatile individual familiar with financial markets and business systems with data analysis skills to lead a team that will develop and support GX Analytics & Data Solutions services and product offerings within truView. The successful candidate must be familiar with financial markets and financial instruments, possess skills in business data analysis with experience in functional requirements gathering and documentation; good verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and good collaboration skills
*Primary Responsibilities *
- Support individual client implementation efforts (new products, analytics, regulatory forms)
- Work with wider Data project team and Project Manager to help establish project delivery plans and delivery estimates in areas involved in.
- Work with the IT, financial engineering and product teams (primarily based in New York and Dublin) to suggest and implement improvements to data processes, provide business specifications and perform user acceptance testing
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of truView analytics platform offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation and configuration
- Analyze and document data mappings from source systems to the Analytics product and onward outputs for clients
- As part of the wider team contribute input on overall Analytics product enhancements and requirements
- Support the execute on Proof of Concept projects for prospects and demonstrations as needed through the sales process, providing data mappings and architecture support.
*Required Qualifications *
- Minimum 4 years of experience in finance
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field
- Strong IT skills - SQL, VBA, Python, R or other programming experience an advantage
- Previous experience in data services or implementing software
Familiarity with financial instruments required; knowledge on concepts on market risk and quantitative topics, yield curve bootstrapping, option pricing etc a plus
State Street Job ID: 162597
Location: Kraków, CBK
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Data Implementation Specialist, Off
Job ID: 167602
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow