State Street Credit Risk Analyst in Krakow, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is seeking a credit risk professional to analyse Global Banks, Insurances, Broker-Dealers, Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities.
This analyst position will support a number of business areas, including Treasury, Global Markets, Credit Services, Custody and Network Management. The position will be a key part of the risk management team, providing a unique opportunity for an analyst to work in a dynamic risk management environment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse Global Banks, Insurances, Broker-Dealers, Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities
- Provide credit and risk rating recommendations based on analytical work
- Proactively monitor and report on market and other developments impacting assigned counterparties
- Assist other team members in investigating and resolving limit exceptions and processing new limit requests
- Assist with preparing daily/regular reports on market data for ERM management
- Collaborate with Credit Approvers in supporting the business areas with guideline changes, timely analytical needs, and other ad-hoc requirements
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field.
- At least 1-2 years Credit analysis experience, with a financial institution, with emphasis on Banks or Insurances.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products including Foreign Exchange, Treasury and derivatives. products.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization
- Willingness to work with others on the team on special projects
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Job ID: 165872
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow