State Street Communications and Employer Branding Manager, Assistant Vice President in Krakow, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing, developing and executing the internal communications strategy for Poland (approximately 70%). In addition, the role will supervise the local external marketing and communications programs (approximately 30%). The role reports to the Chief of Staff for Poland and the head of Marketing for Central Europe and manages the Poland communications team (currently 2 team members).
- Oversees, develops and executes the internal and external communications program to connect employees with the local strategy, priorities, goals and corporate initiatives and drive engagement at all levels.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Supports the execution and delivery of innovative communications tactics across a variety of channels including our social intranet platform, email newsletters, video, audio, online and internal meetings and more.
- Responsible for developing and executing communication plans as needed, as well as writing content for key channels (including senior management blogs, organizational announcement emails, briefing documents, presentations etc).
- Reviews and approves the work of the local team, ensuring the highest of standards and adherence to the corporate style guide, tone and branding.
- Tracks and measures the effectiveness of internal and external communications programs and continuously makes improvements to meet objectives and ensure that the optimal processes are in place.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with local executives, stakeholders, peers and Global Marketing team members globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and knowledge of communications best practices.
- Solid understanding of PR, social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency.
- People management experience (minimum 2 direct reports).
- Strong project management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures to produce content that is interesting and relevant.
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment—both independently and as a dedicated team member.
_Education and Experience _
- Approximately 8-10 years of communications experience.
- University degree, in a marketing communications-related discipline preferable.
- Experience of working in large and complex global organizations (Financial services experience will be an asset).
- Fluency in both Polish and English.
Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and set priorities.
State Street Job ID: 166725
Location: Krakow or Gdansk
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Communications and Employer Branding Manager, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 166725
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow