State Street Client Service Support Manager in Krakow, Poland
Purpose of the role:
Client Service Manageris responsible for the operational and staffing aspects of managing Client Services team in a busy and challenging environment.
To lead and manage teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Directly responsible for managing Client Service Operation teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills
- Responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Constant work on communication with fund group or donor site
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet clients timelines
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with Donor Site staff and other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site
- Train, coach and instruct junior staff in the department
Other ad hoc tasks requested by senior manager
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Numeracy / Analytical skills
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Project management education or experience would be desirable
- Understand the importance of effective communications to clients.
- Past client service experience would be advantageous.
- Ability of working to tight deadlines confirmed by previous experience
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very good management skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to delegate work to junior staff
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in finance environment or funds industry experience
Job Title: Client Service Support Manager
Job ID: 165777
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow