State Street Business and Data Analyst, Senior Associate in Krakow, Poland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Role and Job Skills:
This role offers opportunities to participate in cross-business unit initiatives.
- Provide project support and analysis for internal strategic initiatives and transformational activities.
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities for engagements, including project management and data, process, and organizational analysis.
- Maintain relationships with internal clients and colleagues to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
The most important capabilities for a high performer in this position include:
- Strong organizational skills – submission deadlines, materials production etc. – with precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- An energetic work style and the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- This is a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company.
- Analytical Skills: Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching; need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Be able to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise and requires vigilance in conducting the analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Requires significant math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with expert capability in Excel and PowerPoint, including experience developing high impact executive presentations. Expert knowledge on Tableau software is preferred
Education and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years in banking/ financial sector
- 1 - 2 years in data/business analysis experience
- Effective time and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, in particular MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge on data visualization software e.g. Tableau software preferred
Proficiency in English
State Street Job ID: 163592
Location: Krakow CBK
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Business and Data Analyst, Senior Associate
Job ID: 163592
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Poland - Krakow