UBS Financial Services UK Payroll Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– process and deliver payroll for UK based employees
– update and maintain all static and ad hoc payroll data
– deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
– recognise problems and work towards identifying solutions
– liaise with other departments to ensure all processes operate smoothly
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the UK Payroll Delivery team. We are responsible for processing all payroll data for local employees and International Assignees, as well as coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll administrative tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of UK payroll administration to ensure that all UK local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a similar role (an asset)
– understanding of current statutory and legislative issues
– understanding of the professional, ethical and legal standards
– high level PC literacy and competency
– fluency in English
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a great communicator
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 146790BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UK Payroll Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)