UBS Financial Services Technical PMO Support in Kraków, Poland
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management? We are looking for a technical expert who can:
•create, maintain and update databases in Access
•create links between Access and Excel tool
•write macros in VBA ( Excel to PowerPoint link )
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations.
Your experience and skills:
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• advanced knowledge of Visual Basic for Application
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• experienced in project management or quality control
• keen to work in a dynamic project environment where task prioritization and stakeholder management are essential part of the daily tasks
• knowledge about SQL and Tableu
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 148961BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Technical PMO Support
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management