UBS Financial Services Team Leader - Business Manager in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to Bank's Corporate Center in:
– managing team in compliance to local Poland labor laws, and requirements
– providing Operational Unit (OU) administration service to Group Technology, Group Operations, GCOO COO
– undertaking reporting requests related to structure changes, tracking successful implementation by HR systems
– maintaining BAU operational process, including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Service Level Agreements. Managing demand, efficiencies and service catalog
– supporting Business Management GO & GT integration. Supporting the increase in the scope of BMU cross functional service offerings, reviewing BMU Poland team activities/processes with the aim of aligning GO and GT into one service catalogue
– operating within Business management process requirements, promoting best practice, including use of the right tools and processes
– providing Ad-hoc management information, provision of key performance indicators and statistics for BAU activities deployed
Team Leader - Business Manager
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GCOO COO Business Management Utility team in Zabierzów. We support the largest functions within the UBS Corporate Center – Group Technology and Group Operations. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– experience in Business Management
– previous experience in Global Organization (prior UBS experience will be an asset)
– the ability to lead others as part of a team structure
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– motivational team leader
– excellent in time and workload management
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– comfortable in liaising with people at all levels
– able to work on own initiative
– fluent in English
– a reliable team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?