UBS Financial Services Team Assistant (Wealth Management Division) in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the HRBP WM management team. You’ll:
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and meetings
– provide organizational support, such as meeting arrangements, organization of travel arrangements, processing invoices and expenses, ordering of supplies and equipment
– provide administrational support with projects and the development of presentations and standard reporting
– provide holiday coverage for the Executive PA for the HR Head WM
Team Assistant (Wealth Management Division)
Country / State:
Business management, administration and support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Business Management team supports the HRBP WM function, ensuring the overall delivery of the HR agenda for the division. The role will be based in Krakow or Wroclaw and sits within the HR BP Business Management team reporting to the HRBP Business Manager for Wealth Management (WM).
Your experience and skills:
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– incredibly organized and reliable, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– proactive and someone who thinks holistically and connects the dots across various tasks and activities
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels and across locations
– fluent in English, German of advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?