UBS Financial Services Service Management Support Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you interested in how the GRC organization operates and how it is structured? If yes, this role could be for you. We need someone to support strategic projects and specific initiatives related to the Group Risk Control Operating Model governance.
• Service catalog updates and support for service owners within Group Risk Control
• Quality checks and control execution around the reported KPI’s
• Coordination of KPI collection and quality review for Group Risk Control
• Support dispute resolution process between service owners and entity representatives
• Support of Operating Model working groups exposed to Senior Management
• Support the small processes and improvement projects
• Support the service lifecycle change governance
• Creation and maintenance of documentation, including guidance, communications and committee packs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work in the Operating Model Governance and MI Analytics team as part of the wider Risk Chief Operating Officer (COO) area. We are responsible for the Risk Control Service Management framework, as well as the design, articulation and maintenance of the Operating Model, including the Who (our staff), Why (the Services we provide), What (the Processes we perform) and Where (location of staff and activities) operates. We bring these components together to provide management with information necessary for strategic decisions.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience with service management KPI’s, metrics and or process management
• Risk Control related experience
• Strong analytical and documentation skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Independent and self - driven person
• Accountable for your own time and delivery
• An excellent communicator
• Able to prepare professional presentations
• Stakeholder oriented
• Challenging the status quo
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153988BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Service Management Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk