UBS Financial Services Recruiting Operations Specialist (Systems Support) in Kraków, Poland
Do you have a knack for technology? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve issues in regards to recruiting tools quickly and precisely
– act as an application subject matter expert (SuperUser) for HR tools
– control our recruiting processes by performing spot checks
– be the 2nd level support for queries related to recruiting processes and tools
– support in system testing and reporting activities
– stay in line with our internal rules
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Recruiting Operations team in Krakow or Wroclaw. Our role is to support the broader recruiting organization Switzerland with process and tool related topics.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– an affinity towards IT tools and processes (for example IBM BrassRing or Avature)
– experience in a similar role
– advanced Microsoft Office skills and flavor for reporting
– truly service oriented
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155382BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Recruiting Operations Specialist (Systems Support)
City: Kraków, Wroclaw
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)