UBS Financial Services Project Officer – Research & Sales in Kraków, Poland
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to help build processes and working environment around high-profile on-line trading platform? We’re looking for someone like that to join our UBS Research & Sales general management team and:
– analyze and improve existing processes and tools
– drive risk management activities within the global UBS Research & Sales team
– ensure compliance with UBS workforce-planning policies and procedures
– build efficient processes around hiring & onboarding activities
– closely cooperate with strategic vendors
– ensure all team members are compliant with local and global policies
– deliver regular project reports in accurate and timely manner
– perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
– foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
– work collaboratively with the whole UBS Research & Sales team and closely with the business
– be a part of a high-performing global team on a high-profile project.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be joining existing General Management team inside global Research & Sales IT delivery within UBS Investment Bank. You will collaborate closely with the Senior Management, Business, Software Engineers and User Experience professionals.
Your experience and skills:
– interest in modern software technology and platforms
– experience in similar role within Project/Program management team
– firm knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
– experience with process improvements
– experience in building measures that help making conscious data-driven decisions
– strong analytical skills with high attention to details
– methodical planning and organization skills
– basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
– innovative and proactive
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156156BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Officer – Research & Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)