UBS Financial Services Project Management Office Specialist / Consultant in Kraków, Poland
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
– Based on input from Project and Program Managers manage projects and programs administration that will include maintaining and updating reporting tools, financial and progress reporting, updating resource actuals/forecasts etc.
– Provide administrative support to Project and Program Managers using agreed project management methodologies e.g. support as needed some or all phases of assigned projects (initiating, planning, execution and closing).
– Support and coordinate various project management tasks e.g. gathering input from stakeholders, RAID & RAG reporting, project plan creation and on-going maintenance etc.
– Assure quality of gathered inputs based on given guidelines.
– Ensure risks and issues are identified, reported and escalated as required.
– Produce meeting minutes, draft presentations and be the face of PMC.
– Plan, organize and if needed facilitate progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate decision making.
– Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within PMC as well as all UBS business divisions.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Management and Consulting team, located in one of our UBS offices in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park), which is a dynamic and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project coordination, project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank. Once you gain enough experience and feel comfortable with all assigned tasks, similarly to the rest of your team, you will have an opportunity to work remotely from home (50-50 ratio).
Your experience and skills:
– Finished your studies and got up to 2 years of relevant professional experience or up to 1 year work experience in project management office, consulting and/or the financial services industry.
– Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel (at least intermediate level), MS Word and MS PowerPoint; VBA will be a plus.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
– The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines.
– Delivery focused, independent and pro-active personality.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
– Eager to solve problems and face new challenges.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization.
– Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
– Eager to learn.
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154395BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Project Management Office Specialist / Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Process, project and program management