UBS Financial Services Process and Control Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you risk averse? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
• Performing analytical reviews and assessment of risk and control information
• Performing data mining analysis on collected data and reporting
• Ensuring operational effectiveness of the services
• Liaising with Bank staff to propose and coordinate quality improvement activities
• Managing relations with stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Central Risk Services Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to support colleagues from different areas of the firm, including Risk Taxonomy Owners, Operational Risk Managers, Business Continuity Management and Outsourcing & Supplier Management, in improving overall risk assessment process and implementing most effective remediation measures.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
• Understanding of Operational Risk Management and its implementation in practice or a strong interest to develop expertise in this area
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and distribute significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent English (C1), with the emphasis on strong written and verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate well with senior management
• Very good communicator with the ability to work in a team
• Quickly adaptable to changing business needs (you’re smart and flexible)
• Well organized, detail oriented, with the ability to collect results, coordinate tasks and lead small projects
• Experienced in developing and building up relations with the internal stakeholders
• Able to show initiative and make logical assumptions where directions are not clear, as well as reach out to relevant stakeholders to obtain further information
• Comfortable taking the lead, but not hesitant to bring in the expertise of colleagues to help the team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155720BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Process and Control Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk