UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– produce operational / IT risk report for internal stakeholders, like intercompany analysis and preparation of managements discussions and analysis included in daily and weekly and monthly reports
– carry out preparation, filing and compliance in connection with local reporting requirements
– develop of reporting tools based on MS Excel / Power Point / Business Objects
– improve processes
Operational Risk Reporting Specialist
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Zbierzow, Krakow Business Park. We enable stakeholders to make decisions by delivering reports and analysis concerning operational & IT risk in UBS.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in Economics of Finance
– experience in a role like this
– good knowledge of MS Excel / Power Point
– proven ability to build and maintain outstanding customer service
– sound understanding of operational risk
– practical knowledge of Business Objects and/or VBA and/or SQL (nice to have / not must)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?