UBS Financial Services MIS developer - Global Financing Services in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable IT solutions to an enthusiastic and driven business? Do you enjoy working in a global group of likeminded IT individuals? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– analyse business requirements, design, test and implement reporting solutions as defined by the software development life cycle (SDLC)
– ensure the solutions we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manor.
– work closely with our business divisions in deriving value out of their considerable data assets
– form a commercially minded partnership with our business units.
– support your peers in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice.
– collaborate and influence global dispersed IT teams
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Financing Services MIS IT team in Poland, part of a global group also based in UK and the US. We build and maintain several systems for internal reporting across four business streams.
Your experience and skills:
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a keen interest in financial markets and a constant desire to add value to our company.
– hands on and recent experience with commonly used reporting packages such as Business Objects, SQL Server Reporting, Microstratergies.
– self sufficiency in writing DDL and DML for Oracle (with performance tuning experience)
– hands on experience with ETL tooling such as scripting, SSIS, SSRS, Kettle.
– ability to work in agile environment with experience working with latest devOps (Github, Jira, Teamcity).
– highly desired: Advance Excel skills
– willing to learn technologies and adapt to the organisation
– able to improve older solutions, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– a good communicator.
– willing to take the lead in high pressure situations of delivery and production incident.
– helpful and collaborative.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 149379BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: MIS developer - Global Financing Services
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)