UBS Financial Services Mandatory Training Coordinator in Kraków, Poland
As a Mandatory Training Coordinator in our Krakow team you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that UBS employees in all areas receive and complete their mandatory training requirements. In this global role you will:
– take full responsibility for the coordination and rollout of all assigned mandatory online training
– maintain existing training initiatives
– analyze mandatory training nomination criteria against the Learning Management System requirements
– respond to end-user requests and be second level support contact on day-to-day administrative requests
– produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports to various internal stakeholders
– manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders through effective delivery
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your experience and skills:
– a bachelor’s degree or relevant working experience
– very good written and spoken English (additional assets: German, Italian or French language skills)
– previous customer service/shared service center background
– intermediate / advanced MS Office skills
– very good analytical skills
– strong delivery focus
– quick learner who is able to operate new training tools and systems
– detail-oriented with thorough and independent working style
– able to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
– team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154151BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Mandatory Training Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)