UBS Financial Services Management Support Officer GT OM Chief of Staff Team in Kraków, Poland
Do you thrive on working with across a diverse portfolio of activities and have the ability to deliver successfully in a complex environment? Do you enjoy managing change, driving process improvements and delivering operational excellence? Can you act simultaneously as an influencer and executor in order to ensure successful delivery while brokering across different stakeholder groups at all levels? Can you provide business-related services and support to senior IT teams and their business clients?
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• Partner with the Chief of Staff for the Technology Operating Manager and the Management Committee to support the Technology organisation in all aspects of management of the investment and run-the-bank activities.
• Work closely with senior managers in the CFO organisation, the Service Lines (Project Portfolio Controlling and Service Management CoE) and the GCOO Business Management Utility to support the effective financial, resource and portfolio management oversight for Technology.
• Work closely with senior management of Group Technology Operating Management (GT OM) to provide effective financial and resource management oversight for the area ensuring that key targets are tracked and met.
• Support the definition and introduction of change in the tool sets, processes and controls that are utilised to manage financials, planning activities, workforce, etc. for Group Technology.
• Ensure that internal and external requirements / requests for information and KPIs are met to a high standard, partnering with reporting teams across the golden sources of the firm.
• Support the Operating Manager in preparation of materials for senior management meetings.
• Develop an understanding of the Service Management Framework and support the Chief of Staff in co-ordinating activities to ensure ongoing maintenance of the Framework across the Group Technology organisation.
• Promote a culture of transparency, accountability, continued improvement and sustainable remediation of operational risk through a focus on adoption of strategic solutions.
• Understand project and business accounting processes, such as accruals, prepayments and cost ledgers, to provide effective oversight and mitigation of operating risks for the unit.
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree
• worked in a similar position(s) before within financial services
• a proven track record of collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging
• aptitude for information technology: applications and infrastructure
• experience in IT financial reporting, reconciliation as well as IT organizational and governance design
• excellent analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
• honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
• able to manage and drive multiple and complex projects at any given time
• flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
• customer orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152197BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Management Support Officer GT OM Chief of Staff Team
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Management and Business Support