UBS Financial Services Liquidity and Funding Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you passionate about banking and financial markets? Would you like to become an expert in liquidity and funding risk? This is a unique opportunity to measure the liquidity and funding (L&F) situation of UBS Group and its regions. We are looking for someone like you who can help to:
• calculate daily liquidity position of UBS based on various stress scenarios
• implement, validate and develop internal liquidity models
• deliver complex manual inputs for the calculation
• run the calculation engines to provide the final outcome
• produce reports at Group and regional level
• conduct financial analysis and comment the results
• act as primary contact for all queries raised by trading desks and answer accurately in a timely manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be a part of the Group Treasury Modelling team, based in Krakow (Green Office).
The Treasury Modelling team focuses on the implementation, design and development of regulatory liquidity and funding models, such as Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR). The team is also responsible for creation and continuous improvement of UBS internal L&F models such as Cash Capital (CC) and the Structural Liquidity Gap (SLG).
Your experience and skills:
• University degree in economics or finance
• Experience involving financial reporting, data analysis, or reconciliation of financial data
• Broad banking knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Proactive and independent working style
• Very good communication skills
• fluent in English
• proficient in Excel
• detail oriented person
• team player with positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157421BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Liquidity and Funding Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance