UBS Financial Services Know Your Client Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for
detail? Do you know how to take care of business?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for
– provide client advisors support with document
– ensure that the document records correspond
with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when
carrying out administrative tasks in connection with
client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable
mail research and managing archive systems
Know Your Client Analyst
Country / State:
Compliance, Investment Banking, Operations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the KYC Onboarding team in
Zabierzów. As a part of the Know Your Client
Team, you will conduct due diligence checks on
new clients of the Investment Bank across all
business areas and products types. You will be
responsible for analyzing negative news in order to
manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in
money laundering, financing terrorism or other
Your experience and skills:
– bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Legal or
– excellent attention to details
– ability to communicate effectively with all project
personnel and other business area contacts
– strong time management, prioritization, work
organization and multi-tasking skills
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to
communicate appropriately at all levels in the
– organized and detail oriented
– quick learner
– fluent in English (other language would be an
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?