UBS Financial Services (Junior) Reporting Specialist in Kraków, Poland
Are you an experienced reporting specialist? Do You have financial background/experience? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– run and maintain regular scheduled processes and reports
– develop and run various ad-hoc data queries and deliver results in concise manner to internal clients and business partners
– propose and implement improvements and automation for existing processes
– perform to the highest levels of due diligence on agreed data areas with proactive management of controls and quality standards
– ensure all procedural documentation relevant to the reporting environment is maintained up-to-date
– actively work on assigned projects and various business initiatives as well as ad-hoc demand
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the RAS WMA Financial Performance team in Zabierzów (Kraków Business Park).
The diverse team includes approx. 13 professionals in Poland and the US supporting the Wealth Management Americas Division of UBS and provides critical management information and reports that enables day to day decision making. Typically, datasets will involve Invested Assets, Net New Money, Revenues, Costs & Headcount.
We work closely with IT, Finance, Accounting, regional business, country heads & others internal clients to help ensure that the data we delivered are of the highest integrity, content is simple & intuitive to use and provides the highest value-add to a client.
Your experience and skills:
– Bachelor degree, preferably Math, Stats, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
– Very good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– SQL and or VBA to facilitate automation (would be an asset)
– Wealth Management or Securities Industry knowledge (would be a plus)
– Able to assimilate information quickly and understand the context of reporting deliverables produced
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 156505BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: (Junior) Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Business management, administration and support